Account-based Orchestration Platform 6sense Expands Integration with HubSpot
Expanded capabilities offer full suite of 6sense account-based orchestration platform’s marketing and sales capabilities to HubSpot customers
San Francisco: Today, 6sense, the leading Account-Based Orchestration Platform, powered by AI, announced that it has expanded its integration with the HubSpot Marketing Hub to offer its full suite of sales and marketing capabilities to HubSpot B2B customers for greater efficiency and results. This includes in-market predictive insights, dynamic account segmentation and analytics, and multi-channel audience activation.
With this expanded integration, 6sense now offers HubSpot customers:
- Identification of relevant anonymous intent from accounts on third-party publisher sites and the customer’s website to detect early or in-flight opportunity signals of interest.
- Connection of anonymous intent data, firmographic data, technographic data, demographic data, sales activity data, and other sources with HubSpot data to create rich and unified account profiles.
- Insight on whether an account is in-market, and which personas should be engaged within the buying center for increased conversion and efficiency.
- Dynamic target account lists that reflect the latest activity, buying journeys, and account reality.
- Multichannel orchestration to target account lists, including 6sense’s display advertising capabilities, personalization, HubSpot campaign execution, sales enablement and alerting, and other triggered actions.
- Account-based reporting capabilities around digital ad performance, engagement, and prediction-driven lift that complements HubSpot reporting.
“Our customers want to achieve great results fast, and we’re always looking to provide solutions and tools that will help them work smarter, not harder,” said Brad Coffey, Chief Strategy Officer at HubSpot, the marketing tech company that has been on a mission to make the world more inbound. “6sense’s ABM-focused offering is ideal for achieving that efficiency among B2B companies as they join us as a partner.” With Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Service Hub, and a powerful free CRM, HubSpot gives companies the tools they need to grow better.
6sense’s Account-Based Orchestration Platform helps revenue teams compete and win in the age of Account-Based Buying by putting the power of AI, big data and machine learning behind every member of the B2B revenue team, empowering them to uncover anonymous buying behavior, prioritize fragmented data to focus on accounts in-market, and engage resistant buying teams with personalized, multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns. 6sense helps revenue teams know everything they need to know about their buyers so they can easily do anything they need to do to generate more opportunities, increase deal size, get into opportunities sooner, compete and win more often.
The expanded integration extends beyond the smart-play orchestration capabilities offered through 6sense’s 2018 acquisition of ZenIQ to include data enrichment smart-plays, buying center gap identification and gap fill smart-plays, and account-based campaign activation smart-plays for HubSpot customers.
“As the thought leader on inbound marketing, HubSpot’s capabilities are top-of-mind for our customers investing to drive engagement and opt-ins,” said Amar Doshi, VP of Product at 6sense. “For B2B organizations, delivering personalized experiences at scale, with consistency across multiple channels is important to support their inbound marketing goals. This integration brings the best of 6sense’s account-based sales and marketing capabilities together with HubSpot’s inbound marketing capabilities to deliver on that need.”